You TV Player for PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,XP Free Download Full Version.You TV Player is the best Android application to watch TV on your phone via streaming with access to thousands of channels from all over the world
Thanks to You TV Player you’ll have access from your Android smartphone or tablet to thousands of online TV channels that broadcast live via streaming on the Internet. All of them perfectly sorted by genre so that you can easily find the contents you want to watch at any given moment: movies, series, news, sports, child’s contents, culture, music, etc.
But not only is it an app to watch TV on a mobile device but it also combines social features that allow you to make new friends and chat with other users that share your some likings. It also behaves like a multimedia player for the different videos that we’ve already got on our phone, whether downloaded from YouTube, recorded with our camera or received through WhatsApp.
How to download and install this application?
You’ve probably already visited Google Play to try to download the ultimate app to watch TV on your phone and you’ve been disappointed because the official Android app store no longer offers its download. Luckily enough, we offer you its installation file so that you can start using it right away.
You only have to download the APK to your mobile device through the link that we offer you hereby, register your account or access through Facebook, and in a few seconds you’ll be enjoying some of the best TV channels in the world: from Fox to HBO to watch your favorite series like The Simpsons or Game of Thrones, as well as sports channels to watch the Champions League or the NFL. Its installation is pretty straightforward.
How to add new channels to this app
And if you can’t find what you’re looking for among the thousands of TV channels included in the application you can always add extra channels manually. For such purpose, just follow these simple instructions:
- Step 1. Access the option Add available in the app’s main menu.
- Step 2. Write tutv in the Stream Name field.
- Step 3. Type in tutvgratis.tv in the Video URL field.
- Step 4. Choose manually the channels you want to add from the list.
- Thousands of channels from all over the world: Colombia, Chile, Mexico, Spain, Venezuela, etc.
- Possibility to filter the contents by country to find the exact channel you’re looking for.
- Add the channels and streams you usually visit to a list of favorites.
- Establish reminders so you don’t miss out on any of your favorite programs.
- Add extra channels that don’t appear by default in the application.
- Find streams organized by topic: news, music, sports, movies, series, entertainment, etc.
- Play videos in multiple formats: AVI, 3GP, FLV, M4V, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, TS, MPG, etc.
- Send videos to your TV by means of Chromecast.
- Social functions to add contacts to a list of friends and chat with them.
- Create an avatar with a photo and username to make the most of these social features.
- Receive push notifications about any service update or new feature.
What about You TV Player for PC?
For the time being, its developers aren’t considering the launch of a version for Windows computers, and neither for Apple mobile devices, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy all its channels on your computer. With an Android emulator like Nox Player or BlueStacks, you’ll have this application running on your PC in a matter of minutes.
Furthermore, what’s even more important, is that it’s compatible with Chromecast so you can send the signal from your Android device straight to your TV to be able to make the most of all the app’s HD contents on a large television screen and without moving from your sofa.
What’s new in the latest version
- Updates have not published by the app’s developers.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.
How to Play You TV Player For PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install Android Emulator.
2.Run Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search You TV Player download,
Or import the apk file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install You TV Player for PC.Now you can play You TV Player on PC.Have fun!