Windows Media Player Windows Media Player 11 for PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,XP Free Download Full Version.Windows Media Player 11 Download For PC.Windows Media Player 11 is the multimedia player developed by Microsoft to play audio and videos on PCs equipped with Windows XP and Windows Vista.
When Windows Vista was first launched, Microsoft included a new multimedia player: Windows Media Player 11. It is a quality tool to be able to play video and audio on your computer. You can also record songs on a CD or extract them to include them in a WMP playlist.
Main features of Windows Media Player
In some senses, it has meant the continuity of functions that we had already seen in versions of MobPark For PC, but in others, it clearly improved many features and brought along new functions:
- New panel that makes it easier to create playlists. You only have to drag and drop songs on the panel to add them to the list.
- With the Media Guide function, you can search for your favorite videos and songs.
- Function to listen to online radio stations from all over the world in a manner similar to Winamp.
- Play video stored on your hard drive or on CDs and DVDs.
- Image viewer compatible with different formats.
- Extract songs from a CD in MP3 or WMA format.
- Tool to burn music onto a CD.
- Customization of the player by means of extensions, skins, and themes.
Manage your library with a customized WMP
Among all the updates introduced in this media player, WMP 11 allows the customization of the player by means of themes and plugins that you can download and install for free. A feature that’s very similar to those that can be found in one of the most popular media players for Windows PC, Winamp. Although it’s not the only option to adapt the user interface to your own liking because during the installation process you can control what you install so that you can decide what menu bars you want to appear on the GUI.
And it obviously offers you functions to control your library. Organize your files and manage them in an efficient manner so that accessing them is as easy and fast as possible.
Windows Media Player for Windows 7, 8.1, and 10
What about version 11 of WMP? Can it run on these operating systems? Well, as you’ve probably gathered, it can’t. For the most recent versions of Microsoft’s OS you can use WMP 12, adapted to the features of 7, 8.1, and 10. Version 11 no longer receives any support or updates, just like Windows Vista and XP don’t either.
In any case, some people still use these operating systems. If you’re one of them, you might find it useful to download Microsoft’s multimedia player.
- The first step for the installation of Windows Media Player 11 is the Windows operating system validation test.
- The application won’t be able to be installed if you have a later version of the program.
- This version is for Windows XP and Windows Vista.
How to Play Windows Media Player Windows Media Player 11 For PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install Android Emulator.
2.Run Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Windows Media Player 11 download,
Or import the apk file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Windows Media Player 11 for PC.Now you can play Windows Media Player 11 on PC.Have fun!
Details For Windows Media Player 11
- Developed By Microsoft Size 24.6 MB
- Google Play Version UPDATED 08/28/2020