Poke Radar for PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,XP Free Download Full Version.Poke Radar Download For PC.If you’re a Pokémon GO player, the Poke Radar app for Android will help you to find all those Pokémons you need to catch to be able to complete your Pokédex.
If you’ve been playing Pokémon GO ever since Niantic launched the game at the beginning of July of 2016 and you’re still walking several miles every day trying to find a Pikachu or Charizard that you haven’t caught yet, it’s about time you got some help.
Pokémon GO radars or maps, like this Poke Radar for Android, are collaborative maps fed by the players of the game. They show you all nearby Pokémons and the time remaining until they disappear.
There are loads of applications of this nature but, as they’re not approved by Niantic, they end up disappearing from official stores like Google Play. And this is yet another example. Although the APK of Poke Radar runs smoothly and using it can’t get you banned from the game because it doesn’t access Niantic’s servers to receive information, you can only download this application from alternative platforms like Malavida.
Features of this Pokémon GO radar
- Collaborative map created by Pokémon GO players.
- Allows you to filter the Pokémons shown so that you only see what you haven’t caught yet.
- Search for specific Pokémons.
- Add the Pokémons you’ve found while out hunting.
- Niantic can’t ban you from the game because it doesn’t use their servers.
Despite not being as reliable as the first applications that connected to Google Maps and Niantic’s server because any information provided could well be fake, collaborative radars and maps are the best options at present to complete your Pokédex without feeling knackered after a long day out.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.3.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.
How to Play Poke Radar For PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install Android Emulator.
2.Run Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Poke Radar download,
Or import the apk file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Poke Radar for PC.Now you can play Poke Radar on PC.Have fun!