Line for PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,XP Free Download.Download Line for PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,XP.Line Apk App Download For PC Windows Full.
LINE is the chat, instant messaging and free call application developed by Naver and that comes along with a desktop client to communicate from your PC.One of the greatest inventions of our era has definitely been instant messaging. What would you do without your WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger? Go back to your ancient SMS messages? Revive classic phone calls? No, we’re not having any of that. Life is much easier being able to exchange text messages, photos, videos, documents, and locations instantly without any effort straight from our mobile device, whether Android or iPhone.
Well, from our mobile, but also from the desktop of our Windows PC, Linux or macOS, because as of lately, all chat and messaging applications have developed their own versions for computers. Do you remember when you were craving for a WhatsApp for PC? Well, a few years before it was released there was already an app of that kind that ran, not only on iOS and Android thanks to its APK installation file but also on Windows. We’re talking about LINE, a chat, instant messaging, and VoIP application that offers you everything you expect from a piece of software of this nature (messages, videos, audio notes, photos free calls, etc.), as well as interesting new features only available in this application.
By means of our Download button you can get hold of LINE for PC so that you don’t have to resort to the official website or the Windows Store, in fact, the version available in Microsoft’s official store only runs on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Once you install it on your PC, you’ll be able to make the most of features and functions such as the following:
- Send images, videos, audios, and documents to any of your contacts.
- Chat and share files in groups.
- Make free voice calls and video conferences to other users of the application.
- Take part in group video calls with up to 200 simultaneous users.
- Over 10,000 stickers and emoticons to give your messages a unique and expressive touch. Many of them are free, but you can also purchase new packs.
- Follow the accounts of brands, celebrities, sportsmen and TV shows to find out about all the latest news.
- It comes along with a Facebook-looking Timeline where you can post all your stories, photos and statuses that your friends will be able to view and like.
- Keep function to save all your important files and messages that you don’t want to lose or that you know you’ll need to recover in the future.
- Add new friends by means of QR codes, your unique LINE ID or simply shaking your phones when nearby.
- It has its own application and gaming environment that you can download as standalone apps.
- Includes its own online payment system, LINE Pay.
Who developed LINE?
The truth is that the story behind the development of this instant messaging application is quite different to the usual stories we get to hear. Here, we’re not talking about a group of young college students that come up with a brilliant idea and decide to put all their money into it. No, LINE was born in Japan as a result of the severe earthquake suffered by the Asian country in March of 2011 which caused the outage of conventional telephone systems.
For such purpose, the workers of the Japanese subsidiary of Naver, the main Internet portal and search engine in South Korea, developed this app to be able to communicate. Only two months after, it was released to a wider audience, and now 6 years later it has over 700 million users all over the world, but mainly in Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, and India.
Which one’s better? LINE, WhatsApp or WeChat?
Let’s be honest… Do you know anyone in your close circle of friends that uses LINE or WeChat? Maybe some daring mate is trying to convince you to move over to Telegram because he thinks he’s cool telling everyone that he’s had enough of WhatsApp and Facebook, but the truth is that nobody uses these two Asian apps outside a small group of countries. In fact, you might have not even heard of the app we’re offering you to do, and you might only know WeChat thanks to the award-winning performance of Leo Messi in one of its most famous adverts. So, if it’s down to choosing one of them, our election is quite obvious.
However, that doesn’t mean that neither of them are bad alternatives to the current king of instant messaging. In fact, this Japanese app is possibly much more complete than Zuckerberg’s new toy, especially in its desktop version. The possibility to uses its funny stickers instead of boring emojis and emoticons, or the option to follow famous brands or your favorite artists just like on Twitter, give it an added value. All the latter without forgetting that many of the functions that WhatsApp presents as ground-breaking features already existed on LINE sometime before.
How to Play LINE For PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install Android Emulator.
2.Run Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search LINE download,
Or import the apk file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install LINE for PC.Now you can play LINEon PC.Have fun!